9/5/10

LASER LENS HOP-141B BENQ OPU-5430 for XBOX 360 DVD DRIVE Reviews


It is necessary if your system has the following symptoms: System shows a message "Disc Read Errors" or disc appears damaged or dirty on the screen. System reads certain games or movies. System loads games or movies longer than normal. System reads games or movies and seems to be freezed or skipped.

Technical Details

- HOP-141B Laser Lens for xbox360 (BENQ model
- Xbox 360 BENQ Laser Lens.
- Use in any Xbox 360. Easy to repair by yourself
- All items tested before shipping

See more Bestsellers in Video Games

Customer Buzz
5.0 out of 5 stars"Fixes the "Open Tray Error"" 2010-08-05
By Cody
Well, my xbox 360 has been down some time. I actually bought another one (arcade) for 150 bucks, because microsoft wanted me to send in my old one for 100... Stupid.

Anyways, I bought this, shipped within 3 days with standard shipping. Installed it with ease, removed the soldering ball. I then turned on my 360, it as as good as new. Reads every disk I throw at it.

I would much rather pay 25 dollars for a laser, than send it in for 100 dollars so microsoft can do the same thing.

**NOTE** If you purchase this, just follow this guide in order to remove the soldering ball. Works terrific.
[...]

Also, you must be willing to void your warranty through microsoft if you do this, but my 360 was out of warranty anyways, so what the heck right?

Customer Buzz 
4.0 out of 5 stars"Great, little confusing though" 2009-12-28
By Clifton E. Dingley
had some issues figuring out there is a solder point to remove before my xbox would recognize it, after which all is well.

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"Perfect" 2009-11-29
By Aaron Bailey (Portland, OR United States)
This laser solved my open tray errors as well. And it came sans the infamous solder ball.

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"Perfect" 2009-08-29
By Justin Clubb (Fife, WA USA)
Item shipped and arrived quickly, Laser was in perfect condition and worked pefectly, solced my open tray and disc read errors. I installed this on a Lite-On Drive worked perfect!! A++
Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"XBox 360 Replacement Laser eye BENQ Optical" 2009-08-02
By Michael H. Sutton, Jr.
The part was brand new, was shipped and received very quickly, was a snap to put in and has worked wonderfully every since. I recommend finding and buying Xbox 360 replacement parts from Amazon. I had no trouble finding what I needed and the quality of parts are first rate.LASER LENS HOP-141B BENQ OPU-5430 for XBOX 360 DVD DRIVE