9/2/10

Xbox 360 256MB Memory Card Reviews


Take your games everywhere you go with eight times the space of the original Xbox 360TM Memory Unit. With 256 MB of memory and a keychain carrying case, it's a snap to bring your game saves, Xbox LIVE® gamer profiles, Arcade game downloads, and even exclusive kiosk content.

Technical Details

- Save your game progress and transport your Xbox LIVE account
- Download content from Xbox LIVE
- Download kiosk content at all participating retailers
- Requires no setup - Just plug it in, and you can save your favorite games
- Xbox 360 holds up to two Memory Units, so you can easily Upgrade to more Storage space

See Top 100 in Video Games

Customer Buzz
5.0 out of 5 stars"Great for my GamerTag on the Go!" 2010-04-11
By M. Sornig (Detroit, MI)
Works as advertised, I carry my Profile and a few Videos with me now whenever I travel, so I always have my gamertag with me, no matter what state i'm in. No more recovering profiles, just pop in the MU and the 360 finds your profile. It's that simple.

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"Cheap price not cheap in quality" 2009-07-27
By R. Young (Sunny Southern California)
Memory cards are so expensive for the xbox 360. I've looked at all the store and the 256MB memory cards usually go for $30 plus. I found this one and bought it right away. It holds so much more memory than the card that came with the console. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a fortune but wants a lot of memory.

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"Great for swapping Gamer Tags" 2009-06-29
By express x
This is one of the first memory card products from Microsoft back during the beginning of the Xbox 360's launch period, thus it has the smallest amount of memory available. But for the price that 5 Star Gaming is charging, this is a fantastic way to store your gamertag on the go between friend's Xboxes. Seriously, these things used to be a lot more expensive. Also, the product was advertised as 'used' but the one I received seemed quite new--it even had the official green bubble wrap on it. Great little item with a painless price tag.

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"memory card" 2009-06-03
By ambiotic syndrome
I would like to say that this memory card was exactly what the seller said it was. A new memory card, only it didn't come with a plastic case or anything. I'm assuming it came with a new XBOX 360 and nobody wanted it. Other wise it's a great purchase. It works and it was reasonably sent in a faster time that what some of the sellers on amazon do (other amazon sellers should follow in this guy's footsteps, faster shipping = happy customers + good reviews). I would recommend this seller to whomever wanted to buy something that wasn't exactly in the original packaging, but was new as seller would probably assure you it was. I never contacted him, never had too. I received my memory card before I had to question my order. When the memory card arrived, no scratches and the packaging was in bubble wrap and then sealed. I don't know about you, but that's a seller willing to take care of your product until it reaches your doorstep. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Customer Buzz 
"Fantastic!" 2009-03-16
By Joanne Capuano (New Jersey)
Great sale! Great price! Perfect condition! Very happy! Highly recommend this seller!