10/25/10

Gold's Gym Dance Workout


Developed in collaboration with experts in fitness and dance training Gold's Gym Dance the first dance game dedicated to fitness and weight loss. They enjoy dancing so much, do not even realize how much you sweat! We dance to popular songs, learn a new choreography, and mini-games that will take shape in no time whipping. We will form a sense of fun!

Technical Details
  • The game supports two players so you and a friend can dance the calories away together
  • Strengthen your muscles with fun mini-games such as rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more
  • Build your own circuit program or let the game create one for you. Circuit programs are continuous dancing and mini-game sessions lasting up to 30 minutes. Experience the fun of working out as you dance off extra pounds
  • Your personal trainer teaches you dance moves, motivates you and increases the intensity of your workout based on your performance
  • All of your exercise history, including play time, calories burned, and BMI (determined by standing on the Wii Balance Board) is stored in the game so you can easily track your progress
5.0 out of 5 starsNot just for skinny dancers!
I saw some people already say that this game is not for people who are not already in shape or in an uncoordinated manner, etc, etc. I disagree. I am a girl, the fat can not dance and I like it!
For my point of view, I have some dance classes met in my life, but not to dance Latin-style. And I have a good 100 pounds overweight are, so to say I'm out of shape is an understatement. I use the Wii Fit from time to time, and while I love yoga stretches, I take more heart that the Wii Fit offers. I saw this game already announced in June and look forward to then. I bought it yesterday and played twice. And I love her very much.
Yes, the exercises in a hurry, and I almost fell on the vine. The second time I tried, I did a little 'better, and I suspect that the third, fourth and fifth, I'll try better. It feels really like a gym class where you can not get the steps right away, but if you continue to appear. But instead of embarrassing myself in public, I can curse in my living room and scare the dog (who did not want to do the Samba and started barking at me).
I like the option Personal Trainer I can say that they are fit, and then I started training sessions as short as three days I still sweat. It 's a start, I think, and I bet better, the game will make training longer and harder.
I think this game is really designed to be more fun than anything else, and so far I like it. Try it!


5.0 out of 5 starsGreat addition to Just Dance!!
I bought this game because I am a big fan of both Just Dance and Gold's Gym Cardio Workout! Guys, I'm happy! I wear a BodyBugg if my calories burned is fairly accurate. Interestingly, I burn calories on this game has exceeded my calorie consumption average of Just Dance. In my BodyBugg, I was burning about 10.9 calories per minute and this is the beginning level! With Just Dance, I burn usually between 7-9 calories per minute. There are a lot of fun, if a little 'different than just dance, you use two remote controls and sensors seem to be much more accurate. All the songs have a Latin flavor to them and all the Latin dances (ie salsa, merengue, etc. ..). The tutorials are great, if you do not know or Zumba Latin dance, you'll certainly need them! Btw, leave, do not mislead the song list. I understand about 50% of them, but they are always fun. Here are some fun my little cousin, who can beat normally touched me just dance with their arms in gold, which could Cardio Dance. For once, I finally got a dancing game in which hard work pays off, that is lol. My only criticism is with the trainer. We talk about music (right, left, rear, front, etc.). The thing I do not like to play with Just Dance. I played some other activities, including cardio boxing, I like, and jump roping, I'm not a big fan because of coordination problems (I think). However, it was a great investment and I am looking forward to working with him tomorrow! BTW, in my BodyBugg burn this game and just dance my increased consumption of calories than any other exercise game Wii, and I have all (Gold's Gym Cardio Active EA, EA Active workouts Multi, Wii Fit, etc..) Immediately, not be disappointed! 
The song list is as follows:
Beginners:
Just Dance by Lady Gaga
Stronger by Britney Spears
Smooth by Carlos Santana
Gonna Make You Sweat(Everybody Dance Now) by CC Music Factory
Waiting for Tonight by Jennifer Lopez
Teknocha (I think it's a mixed song)
Intermediate:
Heart of Glass by Blondie
I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
Cosmic Girl by Jamiroquai
Empujalo by Emiliano Almeida
Oye Como Va by Kinky
Merengue Fugitivo (Zemi-tone)
Advanced:
Samba Zamba (Zemi-tone with Joao Pires)
El Salsero (Zemi-tone with Patricio Castillo)
Sacudete (Zemi-tone with Gio)
Salome by Chayanne
Rejeton (Zemi-tone with MC Pa Tras
Cardio Boxing:
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
Good Vibrations by Marky Mark
Forever by Chris Brown
For The Love of Girls by Wolfgang Gartner
Beatz Be Rockin (extreme music?)
Material Girl by Madonna
Heavy Sweatin (extreme music?)
Jai Ho
Everything You Got (Zemi-tone)
 


    




























































Read More Gold's Gym Dance Workout